Friday 15 March 2013

Admittedly rushed.


 

 

 
 

 


Okay, so here's the thing; this project was rushed, very rushed. I got lazy over the Christmas holidays, a little too comfortable in the fact it was Christmas and there was ALOT to eat, and seemed to forget all about my commitments with Uni, and left this project a little later than I probably should have.
 
Admittedly, its not the best work I've produced, and admittedly I could have made this a whole load nicer, and admittedly I wish I had have done this a whole load nicer, but things I have gained from this are a unknown love for pattern, which is now coming through into my current project, which I am very grateful for.
 
I let myself down with the type used as I know I can do 100x better, and I let myself down with the final production as I know I can do 10x better. (not 100x better, because final production is one area I really struggle with.)
 
But with the feedback Ive had, and the fact it made people laugh whilst reading it, is great news.
 
Things I have learnt from this project?
 
DONT BE SO GODDAMN LAZY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Myself.

YORKSHIRE
"What did the green grape say to the purple grape?".... "Breathe, idiot! BREATHE!"

Residing in a small bedroom, come make shift studio, in West Yorkshire, I am currently studying Communication Design at the University of Huddersfield. My time is best spent pretending I know what I'm doing, and laughing at terrible jokes.

Followers