Tuesday 25 June 2013

'Simple lines for beautiful, grown up girls.' - Milly McMahon





 
 
These images are definitely the stuff that my current dreams are made of. My mind is currently working over time to take in all the ideas shooting around my head. I think I'm in love.
 
Images from collections by Richard Nicoll.
 
http://www.richardnicoll.com/









PS

Postcards are very almost nearly complete, Ive been spending my spare time, buying cars and helping with primary school art shenanigans! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Myself.

YORKSHIRE
"What did the green grape say to the purple grape?".... "Breathe, idiot! BREATHE!"

Residing in a small bedroom, come make shift studio, in West Yorkshire, I am currently studying Communication Design at the University of Huddersfield. My time is best spent pretending I know what I'm doing, and laughing at terrible jokes.

Followers