Monday 8 April 2013

Bad photos of boobs and bums pt. 2









The progress photos of some of the original paintings that I created for the 'Morpholo Tile' brief set by uni. I went into this brief thinking it was going to be an easy and enjoyable brief, but after many attempts of trying to fit in my original drawings (as seen below) I slowly wanted to pull my hair out!
 
After finally getting into the swing of things, I began to truly enjoy the brief, and can say I am MORE than happy with some of the outcomes!
 
Theres also a consideration of painting a few of these up for postcards, as a few friends have asked. So please don't be afraid to ask for a postcard of my 'bum and boobs'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Myself.

YORKSHIRE
"What did the green grape say to the purple grape?".... "Breathe, idiot! BREATHE!"

Residing in a small bedroom, come make shift studio, in West Yorkshire, I am currently studying Communication Design at the University of Huddersfield. My time is best spent pretending I know what I'm doing, and laughing at terrible jokes.

Followers