Thursday 25 April 2013

'If your cat explodes, make good art.'

 
 
 
Neil Gaiman 2012 Commencement Speech "Make Good Art"  
 
A humbling, heart warming, hilarious and highly inspiring talk from Neil Gaiman, to the University of the arts graduating class of 2012 Philadelphia.
 
If this video isn't one that makes you want to do something that you love, and feel like you CAN do something that you love, then I fear youre a lost cause. Right now, I appreciate this video GREATLY, and I feel anyone else who watches it, shall too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Myself.

YORKSHIRE
"What did the green grape say to the purple grape?".... "Breathe, idiot! BREATHE!"

Residing in a small bedroom, come make shift studio, in West Yorkshire, I am currently studying Communication Design at the University of Huddersfield. My time is best spent pretending I know what I'm doing, and laughing at terrible jokes.

Followers